Case Study: Cement Step Repair, Door Installation
There’s nothing like having a handyman in the family. But wait… what if you don’t have a brother, uncle, cousin, friend, etc. to do the stuff around the house that you are unable to do? What then? Well then my friend, you need a qualified, expert Worcester Handyman to do the job!
And you know the funny thing about a handyman job? As soon as he gets there, you’ll remember another thing that needs to be fixed. And he’s ready to go with it. But think for a minute if you had called a “specialty service” like a garage door place for example, and then—true to form—upon his arrival, sure enough, you remember you also have a sticky fence gate… Well then, “… sorry lady… all we do are garage doors..” That would really stink. But you were smart because you called a handyman who can do pretty much anything around the house. A general fix-it guy. A real Worcester Handyman!
And guess what? We have one of the best Worcester handyman fellows in the state! Bill Ross is his name and handy is his game…
We can talk all day about what he can do, but here is a real world case study in Worcester handyman value.
Here’s a rundown of a recent handyman job with pics to help tell the story:
- Removed old broken lower level screen door
- Go to home depot buy new screen door, wood and masonry supplies
- Rebuild right side of door frame to fit smaller screen door as existing one was a custom size
- Install two braces on left side of frame to provide stability
- Install new screen door with all hardware and a wind chain
- Reset one large step, stone with quick set cement and landscape adhesive, also filled any visible areas that were cracking with cement
There you have it. Without a general “handy” skill, the involved task which requires several specific skills, needless to say a ton of experiences as well, the task could be a disaster. But instead, with skill, experience and good eye for general fix-it, this job came in looking sweet! Check out the pics below.
So next time you have a job that could make your head spin and you have no idea who to call… think Bill Ross the expert Worcester Handyman who can be reached directly through Worcester Cleaning company at (508) 756-2021.