Worcester Home Cleaners
You know it. You’ve been to a perfect house. Perfect in the sense that everything was just right. Like it was in a museum or something! Not being a “professional cleaner” however, you probably had no idea what makes a “perfect home”. Well let’s a take a peek under the hood of a perfect home—the kind of perfect that Worcester Home Cleaners like us deliver on with every visit.
- It starts with the entryway. It’s what gives your visitors their first impression of your place, so it needs to be sparkling, and inviting. So get rid of the shoes; give your welcome matt a shake out and grab the broom to sweep away any debris, leaves, etc, from the walkway leading to the front door. Then, to liven up the area and add a touch of color consider fresh-cut flowers or a nice leafy house plant.
- Then once your visitors have entered the next thing everyone will notice—and really there is no exception here—we’re talking about the smell. While folks won’t readily recall a pleasant smell, they will certainly take note of one that is out of place or downright stinky. It might be cooked food odors, or musty “house-i-tosis”, that stale smell that seems like a window hasn’t been opened for years! So throw open those windows to get the funk out, and then burn a scented candle with an aroma of your choice to fill the air. And here’s a great tip we picked up: boil a pot of water and throw some citrus peels into it! That’s how Worcester Home Cleaners do it!
- After the aroma, folks will most certainly notice any clutter, so follow this simpe rule my dad taught me: there’s a place for everything and everything is in it’s place… or something dumb like that. The point is this: a perfect home does not have a single thing that is not where it is supposed to be. And when the time comes when you’ve just had it with the mess, just call the favorite Worcester Home Cleaners to do the job, you know the number: (508) 756-2021.
- After clutter, we have the bathroom. This could be the most personal aspect of a perfect home. Is there nothing so comforting as a sparkling sink… a shiny toilet… a fluffy, fresh hand towel… spiffy-smelling soap… a mirror that’s so clean it gleams…? That’s it! It’s bathroom perfection! (you know you want it!) The super-clean bathroom is a key element to the perfect house.
- So that’s perfection. That’s the perfect house. No wait… ONE MORE THING: Pets. Pet Hair and cat litter. If you have a pet there is nothing more of a turn-off for a visitor than pet hair collecting here and there. Especially if they are not pet owners. How ghastly! You have an animal living inside your house! (See what I mean?) And litter? Forget about it! You could get all the other things spot-on perfect, but if you fail here, it’s a giant THUMBS DOWN!
In your quest for the perfect home, we hope our tips have helped, but we know one thing that never fails: our Worcester Home Cleaners reputation as the best in town. Give us a call today to transform yours into the perfect home through expert cleaning: (508) 756-2021.